Wednesday 21 August 2013

Protect and Detangle

Wednesday Beauty Buys


Beauty Protector





I have gone against a lot of what I have said before in repurchasing this product. 

It is a case of " don't throw the baby out with the bath water" . In other words, I don't want to discard every product because I am suspicious of one ingredient - alcohol denat.

This does have alcohol in it, but I shall overlook that for the benefit it seems to give my hair. 

My hair is dry at the ends from having colour applied to it and from being blow dried and straightened at regular intervals. I find a great shampoo and conditioner helps, but to keep it conditioned, shiny and tangle free when I am styling it this has been the only product lately that has worked. 


I don't know what it is that is in it that makes such a difference, but my hair is really soft and shiny and easy to manage when styling. 

I got my product through the Birchbox shop here. I don't think it retails on the High Street.

I am also using two great mousses for volume lift at the roots. Phyto Intense Volume Mousse  - review here and a new sample I am trying which I LOVE. Sebastian Mousse Forte. It keeps touchable volume with no dryness, on day 2 as well. I shall be tempted to buy a bottle when my sample runs out! You can get this reduced on Beauty Bay here.

What hair styling products are you loving at the moment?


Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

3 comments:

  1. Approaching this from a different angle to you, for anyone that suffers from dry scalp, I am impressed with Barefoot SOS shampoo. One of the few things that seems to ease the problem. Apart from shampoo & conditioner, I don't use any other products in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't live without my Lea Journo glossing cream to give my hair shine and take out the frizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall tell one of my daughters about this, her hair is very long and she said to me the other day about how tangly it is getting!

    ReplyDelete