Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lotil Hand Cream - seriously good for sore hands!

Healing


At the end of a long winter my hands can get in pretty bad condition if I am not careful. I apply gallons of hand cream, but sometimes a little more is needed.

Warning -  graphic picture coming up!


I sometimes get deep cuts cross the tips of my fingers. This is a result of my hands being in and out of water constantly and not being very good about wearing rubber gloves! My hands are dry and I do use hand creams constantly anyway, but at times like this a little more is needed to heal those splits.
This cream is a little miracle worker. It is medicated so helps to heal any areas that are particularly dry or sore. 



It only costs around £3 for a 50 ml tube, but it is better value to buy a larger pot, which is sold here at Boots.

If you struggle with sore or particularly dry skin I would highly recommend using this product.

* I was not sent this product to review .This is a product I use and love.

Follow Another New Day
Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.


Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.


9 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I do have very dry hands mainly because I don't moisturise them like I should but I don't like lotions/creams which are "waxy". Does this absorb very quickly and is it scented? Another thing is I prefer unscented hand creams. And probably the only handcreams I can find which are non scented are always waxy which probably explains a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps - my reply is under the next comment - ! X

      Delete
  2. Ouch I really hate dry sore hands there's nothing worse! I hadn't heard of this product so will definitely keep an eye out in Boots, I'm currently using a Lancome one and it's ok but a bit expensive for what it is- I'll probably stick with highstreet hand creams in future x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find my hands drink it up really quickly!! So yes it absorbs well. It does have a scent, but not a perfume, deliberate scent. I would say more of a faint medicated, menthol scent, but this disappears quite quickly for me. It is definitely a fuss free dry skin hand cream, rather than a fancy, nice smelling , pretty hand cream. It does what it says on the tin! My hands are always in and out of water with the kids and they suffer ( I am hopeless with the old marigolds!) This sorts me out when nothing else works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shall definitely be trying this one, its hard trying to find a good hand cream for very dry hands xx

    fabulousso40s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch poor thumb! I get through so much hand cream in the winter months, my skin really suffers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds really good, I think post winter hand's get so dry, and I always forget to moisturise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great product to have in Claire - your thumb looks really sore - get some rubber gloves on girl! I'm the same with my hands - they get dry and itchy and develop an excema type rash - although I do wear my rubbers - will definitely take a look at this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how interesting. I've never heard of this hand cream but will definitely be looking out for it. I often get psoriasis on my hands and don't like applying steroids too often. Something like this cream could be just what I'm looking for. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete