Wednesday 12 December 2012

Wednesday Beauty buys

Superdrug's Bargains!


I do like to give a small gift to my children's teachers at the end of term, but it can get expensive if you are not careful. See my post on Teacher's Gifts here. I popped into Superdrug to look for a hot water bottle to replace the one that leaked all over my bed, but ended up with these instead!

P1000030

I thought they had a touch of the Orla Kiely about them and I know when I was a teacher I would have really appreciated a simple gift like this. They are tubes of grapefruit,lemon and cassis hand cream in a pretty box. 

The best news was they were only £1.99 each and on a 3 for the price of 2 offer. This was one occasion when I was happy with the multibuy and got 3 teachers gifts for £3.98. 

Ideal.



10 comments:

  1. Fab gift idea and perfect for stocking fillers or teachers. Think I will get these for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love going into superdrug..great place!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea and they are very similar in design to the Orla Kiely range. Thankfully our school has banned all Christmas presents for teachers. At the end of the year, we all give a donation towards a voucher, which is usually hugely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pick! That's a great idea and makes a nice change from choccies and biccies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bargain - these look great and make perfect gifts.

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great post, thanks! love your blog -- we should follow each other?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Claire - they'll make great little pressies! Bargains as well - I've yet to pick up some teachers' presents so I know where to go! My mum and daughter would love these too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave Bitsy's teacher some yummy M&S chutney which was on 3 for 2 and tied it with a red gingham ribbon. They were all very pleased. Beats chocolate! X

    ReplyDelete