Tuesday 14 August 2012

30 with 30 week 9

I am joining again this week with Lauren at From my Grey Desk for the Penultimate week of 30 with 30! I am beginning to yearn for some new items for my wardrobe now , but have got fairly used to going into town and resisting buying items here and there. Instead I have created a board on Pinterest called My Autumn Wardrobe and I am pinning possible items of clothing that I like and may purchase when I have finished with my 30 with 30 challenge - I am really quite enjoying this different approach - for now anyway!!! 

 I decided to try not to purchase anything during this challenge although I know this isn't a rule! I just felt it is so easy to have closet full of unworn items and yet to keep buying . I have also used this time to have a clear out of my closet and have started to list it all on e.bay to help fund my purchases for the Autumn and Winter.


So this for this weeks outfits I have tried to use some things I haven't used so much on my previous outfits and say when I might wear them.




 Outfit One: Working at home.


Outfit Two: Cooler Evenings


Outfit Three:  The School Run.



9 comments:

  1. I must check out your boards to see what you have your eye on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably add far too much - loving what is coming out at the moment!!

      Delete
  2. Outfit 1 is my fave today! Do you actually own any 'slobs' Claire cos you always look so glam! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - just didn't put them in my 30!! X

      Delete
  3. Love the outfits. Adore those yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm living in them this summer - they are so comfy as they have padded soles!! x

      Delete
  4. Outfit two is my favorite. It looks classic but fun with the color pops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second outfit is very nice. I love the scarf and simple tone of the proposal. It is very delicate.

    http://sensecorbata.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the second outfit also - that's a great skirt! Avril x

    ReplyDelete