Saturday 7 July 2012

June's Joliebox

Better Late than Never?


I expect you have heard about the delays and frustrations surrounding the delivery of the June Joliebox UK. Apparently caused by problems with a mailing issue that resulted in boxes not being dispatched. Anyway mine has finally arrived today !! So, although I don't intend on doing a monthly review of all the products that are in my monthly box ,as lots of people are already doing this very well indeed, I am doing a photo gallery of "whats in my box" instead. This is particularly for a friend of mine who is keen to see what it is all about ... so 'J' this is for you ! x

Pretty Orange Box( already in love!)

Joliemag, leaflets and product list


Inside the Box


The products ( sorry about the pic quality here)




Pamplemousse Protective and Vitalising Creme

l'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream

Elysambre lipstick

Leonor Greyl Volumizing Shampoo with Algae Extracts

Institut Esthederm Bronz Repair Body Lotion

Jolie Nail File

I think every girl should sign up to a box - it is such a treat ! Joliebox customise some of their items as well, although because of the mix up with the mailing this month they couldn't guarantee you would get the right box. However mine was ok - I got the volumizing shampoo, which I will use and the shade of lipstick is just perfect - a deep cherry pink. The L'Occitane product is fabulous already - shame that isn't a full size one, but it it should last a week as you don't need to overload your skin with good quality creams . The only downside is the Pamplemousse full size product is for normal to oily skin which is wrong for me so that will have to be given to a lucky friend.... I'm going to give Joilebox another month to get this right as I don't think the posting problem was their fault and the box was lovely - beautifully wrapped with good quality items , which is what you want from a beauty box. My July box shouldn't be long anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's sooo lovely and pretty, loving the products and the way it's all packaged! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box is great for storage too! x

    ReplyDelete