Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wednesday Beauty Buys

Wednesday Beauty Buys - a product review.

The second shorter weekly post will be on a beauty product I'm trying. I'm no expert, but like many of us , it is one of my little weaknesses - I love " smellies".  I am putting my Bath Sancutary Spa Hand Mask on every few nights at the moment , gloves and all, and the thought so far is that it is making a difference....a final result on that one in a few weeks. Another little bargain I noticed online today was that Mumsnet co buy has a great deal on a 6 month She Said Beauty Box - £32.50 instead of £48.60. Worth registering for Mumsnet anyway as they have all sorts of money off deals on a regular basis.

Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle filler

So - thats all an aside! Now for the review! This stuff is amazing. You have to try it. I wasn't even looking for this exactly but it has made my hair shine for the first time in a very long time.... it is for blonde hair or hair with blonde tones in it so not for everyone.  It is billed as a spray in protector, strengthener, reparative lotion that you spray on damp hair before blow drying. It smells AMAZING...and leaves your hair feeling very silky soft and conditioned. Ive been using it for about a month now and I'm sold on it. It sells for about £15 , but worth every penny . I'm going to give their shampoos a try when my existing bottle runs out too. You can view their whole range of products here - Pureology . 

No comments:

Post a Comment