Tuesday 15 May 2012

Beauty Boxes.

I must admit I have a bit of a weakness for what we used to refer to as kids as 'smellies' - only now that desire is not really satisfied by a simple  bottle of pink Mr Matey bubble Bath. I love new products . Hair products, face creams , nails varnish , hand creams, perfumes .... anything pretty, smelly and if it does what it says on the tin then I'm interested!

I've decided as a birthday treat this year to sign up for the monthly beauty box by JolieBox . You get a box of four to five beauty samples to try every month and can cancel at any time. It is only £10 and the register of companies that the samples come from look great! There do seem to be a few of these beauty box companies , but for what I wanted JolieBox seemed to fit the bill for now. If you wanted something that would give you a full size product and a couple of samples, then Amarya Beauty Box would be a good one to have a look at  - from the videos it looks like some of the samples in this box are limited, but you do get a really lovely full size product from their range worth about £20 so it balances out.

've seen a fair few reviews on these in Blogland.......! Some positive , some not so good, but I'm going to give it a try and getting a parcel every month is always a treat anyway. I have a monthly magazine subscription to Red that I got for a bargain with my Tesco vouchers and I love getting that in a life that continually revolves around football, tennis, swimming lessons, kids parties, what to cook for the next meal......etc etc.  A little something for me!


Amarya Beauty Box example.




JolieBox example.





Check out my Beauty Page at Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment